We are looking to hire an experienced General Manager to run our busy restaurant in the heart of the vibrant market town of Knutsford in Cheshire.
We are a well-established eatery with a menu that was originally inspired by the owners’ visits to California. The menu has developed over the last few years to cater for every need and now boasts a wide range of dishes to suit all Customers requirements.
You need to have at least 1 years’ experience in a similar position and will be expected to work alongside our Head Chef to meet the needs of the business.
Your duties would include the following but please note the list below is aimed at identifying the main area of responsibility of the General Manager but is not exclusive or exhaustive of the duties required in the day to day running of a busy restaurant.
- Oversee and evaluate the management team providing strong disciplined supervision.
- Analyse, review and improve sales performance maximising identified growth
potential to agreed milestone targets.
- Maintain gross profit, labour, and overhead costs in line with budgets.
- Ensure Compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation.
- Promotion and marketing of the business in conjunction with the company’s
approved marketing consultant.
- Recruitment and training of FOH staff
- Creating a positive working environment.
- Facilitating general repairs and maintenance issues.
- Ensuring that the food, drink, service standards and cleanliness in the restaurant are of the highest quality.
If you would like the chance to join our dynamic team and work alongside our owners to help to take this business to the next level, then please apply. The position is available for an immediate start.
Job Types: Full-time
Attractive Salary Package
Apply in writing in to the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st May.